Wine compatibility sponsoring

Christian Siegert csiegert at opensourcefactory.com
Thu Jul 28 07:59:48 CDT 2005

Hi *,

although I am not quite sure if this is the right list for my question,
  I will try it anyway as I did not find a better list (e.g. jobs)...

Being a software development company with limited wine know-how, we are
would like to request if there is any interest at any of the developers
around to assist us in a wine-customization related project.

For one of our customers, we will have to customize a wine system to
support a special windows application (a rather complex one from the
finance sector) which is currently not *fully* supported (This is the
results of recent tests with standard-wine). The results of this special
cutomization will be GPLed again, so this could be integrated in the
next wine release if wanted by the project.

The project will be split in three phases:
- Testing of earlier results of wine/application interaction in
cooperation with our customer
- Modification of wine
- Packaging to single launchable application

Payment will be subject of negotiation.

Anyone of the developers who is interested should contact me directly
via phone or mail.

--
Viele Grueße / Best regards,

Christian Siegert