Another AppDB screenshot problem...

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 28 13:28:01 CDT 2005

The error we are getting is:

Requested content-length of 1419105 is larger than the configured limit
of 524288, referer:
http://appdb.winehq.org/screenshots.php?appId=1383&versionId=1873

Apparently, Apache 2 in Red Hat has it's PHP4 configured with a limit of
512K on uploads. I had to change the "LimitRequestBody" setting in:
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf

It should be fixed now.