winecfg in 640x480

Joe Baker joebaker at dcresearch.com
Thu Jul 28 16:10:53 CDT 2005

On 7/28/05, Oliver Stieber <oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I know this isn't going to be too big an issue with many people but it would be nice if winecfg
> was usable with a 640x480 desktop, at the moment it's 20 or so pixels to tall and you can't see
> the ok/cancel buttons.

I agree, although you can hit enter to close out the window and save changes.

Well, in KDE use the Alt key and the left mouse to click and drag the
window from anywhere in the window to move it higher.  I think that
blackbox supports this style of Window movement as well if you're on a
lighter resource computer as your resolution suggests.

-Joe Baker