wine/dlls/ntdll loadorder.c

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jul 28 16:54:41 CDT 2005

Peter Oberndorfer <kumbayo84 at arcor.de> writes:

> It's a bit of both :-)
> The dbghelp shipped with WinDbg has a SymSetParentWindow entry point which is
> not (yet) available in wine.
> So it catches fire when the function is called.
> Adding a SymSetParentWindow stub is easy but shouldn't it load the dbghelp.dll
> in the app dir?

Well no, that's what has changed, we are now respecting the config
settings even for files in the app dir, so you have to explicitly
configure it as native if that's what you want (but of course fixing
the builtin is preferable). The idea is that the config should work
the same way no matter where we load the dll from.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org