usp10.dll regression

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:43:19 CDT 2005

On 7/31/05, Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes I stubbed it out trying to get the PowerPoint 2003 Viewer to work. The viewer will open now
> but PowerPPT presentations still don't load. I guess we need to switch the dlloverrides until
> someone feels like implementing it.

I saw that patch and was going to reply.  Are you sure you really need
it?  Is this for a non-US version?  I'm pretty sure I've been running
PPT Viewer with an out-of-the-box Wine (no overrides) for about 2
months.  There was a bug back in May that prevented it from popping up
the Open dialog, but that was fixed.

-Brian