Google Summer of Code - Website maintenance

Ed Mack lists at edmack.com
Thu Jun 2 17:06:10 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 17:37 -0400, Chris Morgan wrote:
> As a developer on http://appdb.winehq.org I'd like to say that we
> could certainly use some help with the php that runs that site.  The
> application database is an important resource to new and potential
> wine users and will only become more important as we approach the 0.9
> and 1.0 releases of wine.  There are several outstanding todo items of
> reasonable size and I'm sure people on the mailing list can come up
> with a few more.
>
> Chris

I'm assuming you're referencing this TODO:
http://cvs.winehq.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/appdb/TODO?rev=1.20&content-type=text/plain

That sounds great. Are there any other aims that you would like me to
add to the project description? I'll of course wait for more feedback
before looking into the application.

Thanks,
Ed Mack