server/snapshot.c and next_process

Paul Vriens paul.vriens at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 3 03:41:30 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm busy fixing up NtQuerySystemInformation. I've added a trace statement
at line 694:

TRACE("Processname : (%s), size(%d)\n", wine_dbgstr_w(procname));

This is because I want to change procname into a unicode string later on
and just wanted to see what the content of procname is.

The trace shows:

trace:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation Processname :
(L"Z:\\data\\install\\windows\\SysInternals\\process_explorer\\NT\\V9.11\\procexp.exe\n")

Can somebody tell me where the extra '\n' comes from ?

Cheers,

Paul.