SetTextJustification() fix

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 6 22:09:52 CDT 2005

Keith Dunwoody wrote:

> A little while ago I sent a fix for bug #50 (PrgWin95: Text justification needs
> beefing up), in which SetTextJustification() wasn't spacing text lines out
> properly.  I was wondering why my patch was rejected.

Hi Keith,

I searched wine-patches for a mail with your name on it, but couldn't
find one in the last few months.  Could you post your patch to
wine-patches again, or provide a link to it so we can review it?

You might also check over the bullet points at:

http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches

Joseph Black has also been collecting a list of comments that various
developers have made about patches:

http://wiki.jswindle.com/index.php/Coding_Hints

Mike