SetTextJustification() fix

Mike McCormack mike at
Mon Jun 6 22:46:08 CDT 2005

Keith Dunwoody wrote:

> My patch is here:

I can't see anything immediately wrong with it.  It's not immediately
obvious that it's right though... I guess Julliard is not sure about it,
so has placed it in the "makes me think too much" basket.

The only thing I can think you could do to speed things up would be to
post a graphical test application (hopefully one you wrote yourself),
and screenshots for it on Windows and Wine to wine-patches so somebody
else can test it if there's further problems.

Other than that, you can wait for Alexandre's comment...