Wine on x86 OS/X

Simon.Tyler at Simon.Tyler at
Wed Jun 8 12:46:05 CDT 2005

Wouldn't Wine on OS X practically double the number of potential Wine
and, I would think Apple would be interested in being able to say that you
can run Windows software on OS X at native speed...

             Andreas Mohr
             <andi at rhlx01.fht-
             Sent by:                  Steven Edwards
             wine-devel-admin@         <steven_ed4153 at>
                                       wine-devel at
             06/08/2005 02:14          Re: Wine on x86 OS/X

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 06:58:07PM -0700, Steven Edwards wrote:
> Hi All,
> So what are everyone's thoughts on doing it? If there are any darwine
people lurking I am
> interested in knowning if any of you are registered developers and will
be getting a copy of the
> preview release and evaluation hardware.
Well, the only thing I know is that some wxWidgets guy has access to some
and already successfully ported some elementary wxWidgets app to it, ONE
DAY after
the announcement (see wx-users mailing list).

Maybe we could try to do the same thing?
(although I'm not interested at all in that thing personally)

Andreas Mohr