Known regressions affectiong IE++ remain unfixed?

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Jun 8 12:51:23 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I played a bit more with wine the last days and stumbled over this sidenet
site which also has some FAQ points:

http://sidenet.ddo.jp/winetips/config.html

I experienced the same "IE installer crashing" with wine >= 200412xx - I
wonder why such a long known regression takes so long to get fixed again.
Currently the common way seems to be to install an over half a year old wine
just to update it after the IE installation ...

Aside from that, keep up your good work!

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org