Known regressions affectiong IE++ remain unfixed?

René Rebe rene at
Wed Jun 8 12:51:23 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I played a bit more with wine the last days and stumbled over this sidenet
site which also has some FAQ points:

I experienced the same "IE installer crashing" with wine >= 200412xx - I
wonder why such a long known regression takes so long to get fixed again.
Currently the common way seems to be to install an over half a year old wine
just to update it after the IE installation ...

Aside from that, keep up your good work!

René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            +49 (0)30  255 897 45