Soliciting suggestions for AppDB

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:27:31 CDT 2005

On 6/8/05, Mitchell Mebane <mmebane at ev1.net> wrote:

> I'm putting together a Summer of Code proposal for working on the AppDB.
> I've been talking with Chris Morgan, and he has a few suggestions, but I was
> looking for more. Does anybody have any features they'd like added to the
> AppDB, quirks they'd like worked out, or things of that nature?

One thing I'd like to see is a way to send feedback to the maker of the
software to tell them their application is being used with Wine. Maybe
that's just a link within the AppDB to a page on their website describing
how to contact them, or maybe it's a link to a real comment form (on WineHQ
or their site). Whatever the case, it should probably be controlled by the
app maintainer.

-Brian