Dragon NS7 on wine

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Fri Jun 10 14:07:16 CDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:46:00 +0200, René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de> wrote:

> WINEDLLOVERRIDES="ole32,oleaut32,rpcrt4=n" wine h:setup.exe

Why do you  do this? What errors do you get otherwise?

No, I got that line from frankscorner, it worked.

> So it is not trying to load the 'nstex50.dll' guess it is doing some flie
> loopup (stat equivalent) on it and complains before trying to load or so.
> Any
> idea how I can convince it to search in the "c/Program
> Files/ScanSoft/NaturallySpeaking/Program" where the dll is located after
> the
> installation ?
> Yours,

Like you say it's clearly not even trying to load it.

Not sure what it is doing to check it presence, maybe it expects it to be
in PATH.

You could try copying it to /windows/system

I get no errordlg when I run it but it stalls on the audio setup as I
posted details earlier.

Can you clarify? Are you testing v7 here?

Regards.