KERNEL32/tests/console.c: suspending Ctrl-C handling

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Sun Jun 12 07:04:37 CDT 2005

This is done by calling SetConsoleCtrlHandler(NULL, TRUE).  However, MSDN
is correct at saying NULL won't work on win9x.  I guess win9x intreprets
NULL as a handler address w/o any checks and installs it into some chain.

When we call GenerateConsoleCtrlEvent(CTRL_C_EVENT, 0) later, we get some
weird unhandled exception.  How should we get rid of exception?

BTW, while being debugged with MSVC, I get no exception thrown by
test-process.  So, there should be at least one way to get around this
exception -- to attach some debugger helper-process and handle it.  MSDN
mentions DBG_CONTROL_C exception and EXCEPTION_DEBUG_EVENT event.  And I
am too unfamiliar with this area to repair the tests right now.

Any thoughts?  Anyone working on this?