[t2] AutoCAD and more in Wine on T2

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Wed Jun 15 18:15:50 CDT 2005

Hey , and it looks to be working nicely , damn you ;)

You just have to resist sending everyone three page emails now!

I got one step nearer by moving from 20050310-r1 to 20050524 . This
enabled wine to correctly adjust the volume settings and got me through
the basic audio setup of NS7.

Although I had to turn off the mike boost using alsamixer since NS/wine
did not seem to be aware of it.

In fact it appears not to set the mike capture but the mike playback
volume, so disfuntional but it did not block.

I can enter general training for the user and the dlg comes up fine but
the only button the works is ... Cancel.

This was on alsa-1.08 , I may try 1-09b tommorow.

Tantalisingly close. :(