[t2] AutoCAD and more in Wine on T2

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Jun 15 18:32:12 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 16 June 2005 01:15, wino at piments.com wrote:

> Hey , and it looks to be working nicely , damn you ;)

Thanks to your wine config and .dlls and whatever made the change. Do be
analyzed later ...

> You just have to resist sending everyone three page emails now!

I can imagine - especially since cut'n paste out of the Dragon Pad works just
fine ,-)

> I got one step nearer by moving from 20050310-r1 to 20050524 . This
> enabled wine to correctly adjust the volume settings and got me through
> the basic audio setup of NS7.
>
> Although I had to turn off the mike boost using alsamixer since NS/wine
> did not seem to be aware of it.
>
> In fact it appears not to set the mike capture but the mike playback
> volume, so disfuntional but it did not block.

Hm - I did not notice it was the playback level adjusted - I need to take a
closer look. I think there is little we can do to teach NS about the gain - I
think it even leave it alone on Windows as well.

> I can enter general training for the user and the dlg comes up fine but
> the only button the works is ... Cancel.

I also had this sometimes. I think the keyboard short always worked. I should
mention (here on the lists) that the yellow (IIRC) arrow indicating the word
to train has the wrong "z-order" and is overpaineted by the white background
of the text. Thus it is only visible in the first row when the top pixels are
above of this white text rectangle.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org