advapi32: Implement IsTokenRestricted

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 17 08:00:06 CDT 2005

James Hawkins wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm not exactly sure whether the LPVOID param of
>NtQueryInformationToken should be a BOOLEAN value or a DWORD like
>NumRestrictedSids (it isn't documented), but because we just want to
>know whether there exists at least one, the BOOLEAN does the trick
>until we know how to handle TokenRestrictedSids.

The parameter is actually of type TOKEN_GROUPS, of which the first DWORD
is the number of restricting SIDs. So therefore, the patch is
technically correct, but I'd be much more happy if you actually
allocated a pointer of type TOKEN_GROUPS. You can see more information
about the classes used by NtQueryTokenInformation here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secauthz/security/token_information_class.asp

--
Rob Shearman