[NtQueryInformationProcess #2] Several stub implementations

Paul Vriens paul.vriens at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 19 03:44:17 CDT 2005

> Hi,
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 10:03:49PM +0200, Paul Vriens wrote:
>> PROCESS_TIMES is a name I made up as I don't seem to be able to find
>> another struct that matches. Is it ok to put that one in winternl.h ?
> An explanatory comment would be in order, I think.
> It's not a good idea to "invent" stuff and pretend it's been there all the
> time...
> Andreas Mohr
PROCESS_TIMES is not used yet in process.c.

The size needed for ProcessTimes is 32. the fact that time was mentioned
made me create a struct with 4 FILETIME members. Some testing showed what
each member represents. (Only ExitTime was guessed, as this one's always

I will put PROCESS_TIMES in winternl.h with the comments above, while that
be fine?