WinelibVersion() [was: bit-blit ops]

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sun Jun 19 08:05:55 CDT 2005

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:01:11 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Of course checking for the actual bug would have worked, and would
> have continued working once the bug was fixed. That's the right way to
> handle that sort of problem, and it doesn't require any version info at
> all.

Sure, that's a better way to do it when it's possible. I can't quite
remember the details but I think the change there was that the wine_init
prototype changed so calling it messed up the stack and caused a crash.
How would one check for this type of thing?

Good point about it not being in a released version though. I'd forgotten
that.

thanks -mike