Change Name of "Wine Marlett" Font

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 10:23:28 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 04:50:50PM +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Can't this be based on the font path, using the first font we find in
> the path?  Then we just have to make sure the Windows dir is searched
> first.

That would work if the Wine fonts end up in the Windows dir, but
aren't they likely to get installed into somewhere under
/usr/share/fonts ?

Also, I like the versioning thing, it lets me have the ms webfonts
under /usr/share/fonts and have /win/winnt/fonts in my fontconfig
path.  This way, if my Windows partition has a newer version of Arial than
the ms webfonts I get to use that, rather than it being on a first
come first serve basis.

Can't we just add the Replacement keys to wine.inf and be done with
it?

Huw.
--
Huw Davies