CrossOver licensing behaviour?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Jun 24 09:09:02 CDT 2005

Gah!

I have no idea where he got that idea from, but we would
*never* do such a thing.

I can believe that CrossOver stopped working; that's
a very old version of Wine (it's cxoffice 1.3.1,
Wine circa early 2003).  And, as we all know, the
glibc and kernel guys have kept us hopping merrily
these past two years, reducing the chance that an old
binary build of Wine would work.

But it's just a coincidence...

Gotta love Linux, sometimes :-/

Cheers,