lotus notes regression

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sat Jun 25 03:54:19 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've got several people here on LinuxTag mentioning Lotus Notes
breakage, caused by update region handling rewrite,

There have been several mail threads on WD about this:

20041229, Mike Hearn, "Re: lotus notes regression"
20050311, Kevin DeKorte, "wine 20050310"

Further info:
20041201 works fine, all newer Wine versions don't.
Seems to affect at least Notes 6.5.3.

Bug #2660 makes me think that a fix still hasn't been committed.

I would say this should be fixed RSN if possible, since the rather frequently
used Lotus Notes has been broken for more than half a year now.

OTOH: With such a huge breakage, I'd have expected IBM to fix this
themselves, but I'm sure you know the deal... :-(

Andreas Mohr

No programming skills!? Why not help translate many Linux applications!