shell32/tests: ILFree is not exported on all versions

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Wed Jun 29 08:47:38 CDT 2005

* On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:

> By a looks of it wine using same IMalloc interface for both. Native,
> including XP and server 2003 still export SHGetMalloc.
>
> In other words I don't see a problem using SHGetMalloc on wine and all
> of native versions.

Not a problem, just a message from MSDN [1]:

| SHGetMalloc Function
| Not currently supported.
|
| Remarks
|     This function should no longer be used. Use the CoTaskMemFree and
| CoTaskMemAlloc functions in its place.

Plus CoTaskMemFree() lets us get rid of one global variable. :-P
No, this isn't a persuading act.  This might be more of my question:
--Why MS decided to write about stopping to support this function?

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetmalloc.asp