[AppDB] Redisplay the input form and display the errors take 2

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:20:54 CDT 2005

Maybe its just on my machine where they are enabled and not locally
overridden.  Ahh, I just looked through the code path and
compile_insert_string() addslashes() each of the values it gets
passed.  We should probably refuse to function if magic quotes is
enabled, otherwise all of the database entries stored on a machine
with it on will have extra quotes.  I'm pretty sure app submission
works locally, the colors from the template don't disappear when
processing the submission.  Shouldn't they be messed up if we are both
magic quoting and addslashes() the values before inserting them into
the db?

Chris