[wined3d] texture interface separation.

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Mar 1 12:26:38 CST 2005

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:01:54 +0000, Oliver Stieber wrote:
> if one doesn't exist I'll write it and put it on my
> site.

It does exist, SVK can do that and I've been using it to manage
incremental diffs with the DCOM stuff. Only issue is that it needs to be
set up first.

Basically:

1) Install SVK
2) Do an "svk import" of the clean WineHQ source tree
3) Build it
4) Apply your first patch, check it builds, "svk diff >mypatch", submit
5) svk commit
6) Apply your second patch, check it builds, "svk diff >mypatch", submit
7) svk commit .... etc etc

8) You can now access any patch relative to the previous one with
   svk diff -r4:5, eg to see the differences between revisions 4 and 5

Obviously this is a very simple usage of the tool, but more advanced work
requires me to finish setting up the gateway.

thanks -mike