[wined3d] texture interface separation.

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 19:16:21 CST 2005

> Maybe you should check out emacs, it has some pretty
> powerful interactive
> merge abilities that let you select particular
> chunks to apply, shows you
> the exact parts that changed and you can edit the
> document at the same
> time.

    It's not that long since I bothered to learning
more than the basics in vi, mainly because sun install
vi not vim and the arrow keys didn't work, so it
seemed like a good time to vimtutor and read the
manual.

Sounds good, but I think I'll spend the time it takes
to learn a new tool fixing the KDE one instead. (and
then maybe learn emacs)