CVS SERVER OUT OF SPACE?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 2 07:40:46 CST 2005

This was a CodeWeavers related function that is taking more
disk space on our main server that we anticipated.  All we
did was clean up some space and warn folks within CodeWeavers that this can
happen; that should suffice until we make the transition to the
new set of servers that Jer has built up.

The new servers are for CW; WineHQ gets to stay on the older server, but doesn't have to
share it anymore.  This is something Jeremy has been desparate to do fo years.
His cheapskate boss has finally relented <grin>).

We meet with the colo people tomorrow to plan the extra half rack we need
and the switch will likely happen in the next few months.

Cheers,

Jer