[winedbg] Get expressions working again.

Pouech Eric DMI AEI CAEN pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 2 08:45:45 CST 2005

> Ok, I'll take a look at this, but if where shouldn't
> be using two pointer types we should be using
> SymGetTypeInfo in all cases?
the only (two things) you have to do are:
- if one cannot find the pointer type in the pointee's module, then create a winedbg's type for the pointer type and store this type in a lookup table
- in type_get_info, extend the types supported by also searching the lookup table for the pointers type.
the lookup table should contain pointee type and module of pointee. You could also extend step 1 by not adding a pointer that already exists.
A+