Speach rec. on Wine

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Wed Mar 2 12:56:48 CST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get Dragon Naturally Speaking to run under Wine.

I have got it installed successfully from CD, now I need to get it running.
I have wine-20050111 installed , a 2.6.10 kernel and a current version of
IE6 since Dragon apparently needs IE installed .

Some advice please.

Is there any fundemental problems which make this a no-hoper, has anyone
got this working so far?

Any a-priori conditions or advice I should know, like what sound model to
use on Linux.

Where should I search for detailed info on debugging something like this?
There seems to be very little detailed help for Wine which I find
surprising.
Maybe I have just missed it

Any other advice that could save me wasting lots of time.

TIA .