user/tests/sysparams.c : test_SPI_SETKEYBOARDPREF on win98

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 2 14:14:30 CST 2005

Hi,

I saw this test was recently added. It fails partly on my win98 box as
this registry has the values in a different place.

WinXP:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility\Keyboard Preference]
"On"="0"

Win98:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Accessibility]
"Keyboard Preference"="0"

What's the best(tm) way to cater for both?

Just use:
SPI_SETKEYBOARDPREF_REGKEY and SPI_SETKEYBOARDPREF_WIN98_REGKEY for
example and have the test check the windows version? Or change
test_reg_key to cope with 2 different sets?

Cheers,

Paul.