imagelist: style fixes

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Mar 3 07:08:51 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 11:13:49AM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I knew I was going to regret applying Mike's indentation
> patches... Folks, please let's not start an indentation police,
> there's no reason to "fix" anything unless a file is really so messed
> up that it becomes unreadable.

This has nothing to do with Mike's patches. I've been doing this work
on the controls for more than 2 years now. I audit the code, fix things,
etc. This is no police BTW, I was just making the files consistent.
In this case, more then 90% of the file uses one style, there's really
no reason to mix and match :)

--
Dimi.