ntdll: Add NtCreateKey tests

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:18:27 CST 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:15:46 -0600, Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> >I agree we should use RegLoadKey as well to be consistent.  Where is
> >the registry initialisation code?  I'd like to look around in there
> >and see what can be done.
> >

> It is in misc/registry.c. Changing wine to using separate files for the
> subkeys of HKLM and HKU is a pretty big change though.
>
> Rob

Do you have any suggestions for me?  In the meantime I'm going to look
through registry.c.  My idea is that I (or whoever else) will work on
switching registry initialisation from RegCreateKey to RegLoadKey, and
then bring in the NtCreateKey tests and create_key fixes after the
RegLoadKey change has gone through.

--
James Hawkins