installshield and Wine

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Sat Mar 5 02:14:18 CST 2005

Hi Mike ,

any progress here?

I have just updated to wine-cvs (2005 03 05  9am CET) and I see no change
in this blockage.

Installshield runs upto the point where I have selected the install
options then locks up when I click "next".
The only respone I can get is that any mouse click or key press when it
has the focus gets a beep from the pc speaker so it's not complely crashed
but something is badly wrong.

Any suggestions.

I guess I'm not alone here.

Regards,