documentation for SERVER_START_REQ

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:51:53 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm implementing NtLoadKey, but I can't find any documentation on
making server requests, ie SERVER_START_REQ, the different tracing
abilitites such as using fprintf(stderr,...) instead of the known
TRACE, style of code etc.  The latter two are not as important to me
because I've picked them up while perusing the code, but it might be
important to someone who hasn't looked through it before.  I do need
the semantics for SERVER_START_REQ, so if you could point me in the
right direction or tell me I would really appreciate it.

--
James Hawkins