Resend : Implements MIIM_BITMAP state in menus

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Mar 7 14:04:07 CST 2005

Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at> writes:

> Because when drawing I want the maximum width among all the bitmaps of
> the items in order to align correctly the checkmarks and the text. It is
> the behavior I saw on two different apps. If you use different size
> bitmaps for each item, windows aligns the text and the checkmark. So I
> store it in the parent popup to be able to get it when drawing each item
> otherwise I wouldn't know how to align the checkmark and the text.

Ah OK, I see now. Then you need to choose a better name than bmpSize
to indicate that it's the maximum size, and you need to initialize it
to zero before starting the loop.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at