New uninstaller

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 8 19:37:49 CST 2005

>>P.S. Do I really have to split this new uninstaller in different patches
>>as nearly everything changed ?
>

> It's up to Alexandre to decide, just send your work to wine-patches.

I would suggest that you do split it into seperate patches.  If one of
your patches causes a regression, it's easier to find the regression if
the changes are small.  Secondly, it's easier to review and verify small
patches.  Thirdly, since small patches are easier to check, they're
easier to get accepted.

How about creating three seperate patches that:
1. Change to use a dialog
2. Change to use unicode
3. internationalize the code

This seems slower, but it will actually be faster, since you'll only
need to perfect one patch at a time.

Mike