Make running tests on a visible desktop a mandatory requirement

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Mar 9 06:15:41 CST 2005

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:

> Not as far as we know. I still don't understand why you insist
> on killing winrash and automated testing along the way.
>
> Please fix winrash if it can be fixed, if not just find a way
> to sort/fiter/etc the tests better based on the visibility flag,
> don't prevent the ones that work from working.

I don't see why the tests should be filtered, and how you are going
to maintain new not yet existing tests. We really want to see all test
results or nothing.

The patch didn't target winrash at all, the purpose of the change
was to make the tests represent a usual Windows environment which
vast majority of applications expect to see. The change was approved
Alexandre.

I'm not going to fix winrash, it's not a part of the Wine tree.

--
Dmitry.