Wine in the press

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:42:14 CST 2005

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:53:21 +0000, Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> wrote:
> >> temporary space of WWN only, it should also find its way onto the About page.
> >> Right?
> >
> > I have tommorow off from work, ill write a small Q/A to add to the FAQ
> > and send it here for review :-)
>
> About page? FAQ? No no, our no 1 competitor is saying we're the leading
> brand (washes whiter than white!) - it should have a permanent place on
> the front page IMHO.

Would you suggest we have a *Testimonial* ?

 "As the most popular third-party translation technology in use, Wine
was the first emulator to be specifically tested for via WGA" -
Microsoft spokesperson

And link to this nice *Testimonial*

I can see your point if *I* / *WE* turn to rage, this would only go to further
there cause. But if we make them the butt end of the joke it will only back fire
on them in the end.

Tom with his 2500 mile stick jabs ol billy boy in the side once again....

> I can't think more a better recommendation than what
> they said (except maybe "Windows sucks, Wine is teh r0x0r" but I doubt
> they'll ever say that ;)

Well only behing closed doors ofcourse :-)