Sorce for Wine MIDI Mapper ?

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:15:37 CST 2005

Thanks.  I probably won't be able to fix it - I noticed that it might be
a registry problem.  From the comments at the start of winmm.c:

/* TODO
  *      + it seems that some programs check what's installed in
  *        registry against the value returned by drivers. Wine is
  *        currently broken regarding this point.

Alternatively, it may be a notification issue.  From midimap.c:

* TODO:
  *	notification has to be implemented
  *	IDF file loading
  */