Segfault. Conformance Test/Patch in Cabinet.dll

Rizwan Kassim rizwank at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:04:26 CST 2005

A follow up to the cabinet patch we released before hand. It works
perfectly in windows/cl.

When its in the wine tree,  gcc doesn't like it as much.
cabinet_fdi.c: In function `TestCreate':
cabinet_fdi.c:263: warning: passing arg 3 of `FDICreate' from
incompatible pointer type

Running it = segfault.

WINEDEBUG=+all wine dlls/cabinet/tests/cabinet_test.exe.so
results in the attached debug trace, which doesn't help (me) much.

Anyhow, point being, it works in Windows, dies in Wine, but I'm not
sure that its a Wine error.

Can anyone offer any suggestions/fixes?

--
Thank you,
Rizwan Kassim

"There's no such thing as non-lethal shaving damage with a sword!" --
Scott Martin

Octal is the way God meant programmers to count - the thumbs are parity bits.

"The first creature we encountered (and this is the god's honest
truth) was a Duck with a +4 hotdog cart. For some reason, we never
found out why, this Duck's sole purpose in life was to go out around
smasing his cart into adventurers until they agreed to buy a hotdog
from him.  Once doing so, you were prompty told to roll a save vs
poison (food poisoning) or die."