"Black" Text

Ian Bartelds! kozuka2k at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 02:32:14 CST 2005

Hey guy's my first time asking for support on wine so I will try
and make it a quick one. Now I am having troubles with colours
in text and behind text. I am trying to get a game to run correctly
it's a MMORPG called legend of mir, now everything runs fine but
the text box where you send and recieve messages all the "colors"
behind the text is black all of the text is black is this a bug in wine?

P.S. Here's a screenshot so you can see what I am talking about
wine doesn't return any errors..