Warcraft 3 - "no program start menu found"
the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:44:36 CST 2005
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:16:28 -0700, Jesse Allen <the3dfxdude at gmail.com> wrote:
> From my understanding, Shell Folder entries for the user profile are
> automatically created when requested -- except this one.
See wine/dlls/shell32/shellpath.c. It seems to be in there as
"IDS_PROGRAMS". Comment for _SHGetUserShellFolderPath:
/* Gets the value named value from the registry key
* rootKey\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
* (or from rootKey\userPrefix\... if userPrefix is not NULL) into path, which
* is assumed to be MAX_PATH WCHARs in length.
* If it exists, expands the value and writes the expanded value to
* rootKey\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
* Returns successful error code if the value was retrieved from the registry,
* and a failure otherwise.
Anyone know why it doesn't get created?
More information about the wine-devel