Theming for Wine via the registry

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 15:00:24 CST 2005

> Ah, that's different. That'd actually require using
> Gtk/Qt which we cannot
> do, the best we can get is to look like them.

 What's the problem, licensing, integration or
thread-safety (I know QT isn't thread safe)

> To be fully accessible we'd need to implement the
> OLE Accessibility
> framework and bridge it to AT-SPI or something
> similar.

I may have a look at that too, it would be useful if
QT/GTK could use some of the existing Windows
accessibility software.

I was thinking about going on a fund finding mission,
or at least trying to find someone who wants to pay
for an initial integration, it shouldn't be too hard
as most companies are no where near their requirements.