shell32: set %AllUsersProfile%, and fix shell folder registration

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Tue Mar 15 16:33:08 CST 2005

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> > ChangeLog:
> > - %AllUsersProfile% was not getting set in the environment, spotted by
> > Vitaly Lipatov
> This should be done in wine.inf, not in the code.

Okay, but it's a subdirectory of the windows directory, and that's no
longer getting set in wine.inf either.  I rely on GetWindowsDirectory to
find it.  If you want it back here though I'll move it.

Do you Yahoo!?