IBM Acknowledges Wine! Offers bounty to port it to PPC64!

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:11:25 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:28:56 -0600, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> That first is an article that went up, and then was taken down.  The authors
> were mystified as to why it was ordered removed.
>
> It later 'reappeared', but as you can see, it's broken in appeareance,
> which suggests that it went back up by accident, rather than
> by intention.

Jeremy,

Thanks for the information here, I was not aware the four articles were
ever removed. I thought they had only moved the articles from 106 to 128.

> So I don't think Scott's statement is untrue.

I didn't mean to say if was false just that I didn't agree with how it
was stated
as there are clearly four articles at developerworks.

With that said, I believe I'm talking in a area where I'm really not
up to speed on what has taken place in the past. So it would be best
for me at this time to "apologize" if my last statement was incorrect
and do some reading before I post on this subject in the future..

Cheers,

-Tom