Got message form ./configure to send this e-mail

Lauris Misa lmp at chomi.lv
Wed Mar 16 02:36:27 CST 2005

Hello!

I'm trying to compile wine on my AMD64 system and I got this message on
STDERR:

configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h:     section "Present But Cannot
Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: valgrind/memcheck.h: in the future, the compiler
will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to wine-devel at winehq.org ##

and of course it crashes when I run make depend.;(
Is there some way to get wine compiled?

Thank You!

Lauris >LMP<
--
For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord.