shell32: set %AllUsersProfile%, and fix shell folder registration

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Wed Mar 16 10:10:12 CST 2005

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> Not sure what you mean, the windows dir is definitely being set in
> wine.inf, and you can use %10% in there to access it.

Where?  I don't see a c:\windows anywhere in there.

The env var stuff in shellpath.c was always a hack though, and I think the
registration bug was holding me back from working on it.  I'll try to move
all the "special" stuff out of it and into wine.inf.

Do you Yahoo!?