WineConf: book your hotel now

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:40:45 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:08:29 +0100, Paul van Schayck <polleke at gmail.com> wrote:
> They are already completely booked... they replied "At this time we
> have not any rooms" this afternoon.

This happened a few weeks ago and they did have rooms available.  Did
you include the keyword "WINECON" with your reservation request?  As
far as I know we're still ok - the RSVP list is still slightly less
than the number of rooms we've got, plus we know some people on the
RSVP list aren't staying there.

I'm CC'ing our local contact to see if he can find out what's going
on.  Hopefully we're still ok on rooms.  Mr. Schmid - can you email
Paul as well as cc the wine-devel at winehq.org list when you find out?

-Brian