STI, device drivers and stuff

Damjan Jovanovic dj015 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 06:29:46 CST 2005

--- Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> > I've noticed that STI.DLL uses the
> IStiDeviceControl
> > interface, which is defined by the STIUSD.H file I
> > haven't got (it might be part of the Windows DDK
> or
> > something). Any idea where to find it?
>
> I can't see any definition of IStiDeviceControl in
> the Windows SDK.
> Where are you seeing stiusd.h?

It's in the .NET 2003 MSDN Library documentation,
section "Windows Development", subsection "Device
Drivers", somewhere in the still image stuff (I can
send you a PDF of it, it's around 30 MB). IStiUSD and
IStiDeviceControl are probably part of the Windows DDK
(Device Driver Kit), and that you get separately from
Microsoft (for a ridiculous price).

I'll see if I can get it from the ReactOS people. Does
anyone else on this mailing list have the Windows DDK
around and a spare stiusd.h they want to share?

> Mike

Damjan