AW: WineConf: book your hotel now

Hans-Ulrich Schmid hans-ulrich.schmid at
Thu Mar 17 02:51:48 CST 2005

there are enough rooms left in the hotel. Please use "WineConf" as keyword.

See you in Stuttgart

Hans-Ulrich Schmid

Wirtschaftsförderung Region Stuttgart GmbH
Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation
FIR_st - Forum IT-Region Stuttgart

Friedrichstr. 10
70174 Stuttgart
Tel ++49.711.22835 - 27